central perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

central perk

wanna talk about anything you want? Here's the right place for that

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Method acting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schokoglibber
(S)Talker
(S)Talker
schokoglibber

Female Posts : 109

Method acting Empty
PostSubject: Method acting   Method acting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:09 pm

As you all know (I think) Christian is a a notorious method actor, who lost a staggering 63 pounds (31,5 kg) for the 2004 film The Machinist. At the moment he's filming in Los Angeles for his new film The Fighter. In the movie, Christian plays “welterweight boxer turned trainer turned drug addict” Dickie Eklund (welterweight is heavier than lightweight but lighter than middleweight). And he really looks like a drug addict at the moment. He lost much weight and they thinned even his hair.

Method acting Christian-bale-crack-cocaine-add-3 Method acting Christian-bale-crack-cocaine-addict Method acting Mark-wahlberg-shirtless-fighter-07 Method acting Mark-wahlberg-shirtless-fighter-06

Source: Just Jared

And with knowing that I just wanted to know: what do you think about Christians method acting?

For me I can just say I am torn between "It's good for his acting." and "It's bad for his health & looks." I don't know which to choose from this 2 opinions. I mean he really looks like a drug addict atm and not even his cutie smile from the last 2 pictures changes that. I think. The movie should better be good for let Christian look like this. *wants the Bruce Wayne hair back* ;___;
Back to top Go down
http://frozenglibber.livejournal.com/

Method acting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
central perk :: Actor/Actresses :: Actors :: Christian Bale-
Jump to: