central perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

central perk

wanna talk about anything you want? Here's the right place for that

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Prestige

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schokoglibber
(S)Talker
(S)Talker
schokoglibber

Female Posts : 109

The Prestige Empty
PostSubject: The Prestige   The Prestige Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 pm

The Prestige Prestige_poster

The story follows Robert Angier and Alfred Borden, rival stage magicians in London at the beginning of the 20th century. Obsessed with creating the best stage illusion, they engage in competitive one-upmanship with tragic results.

Cast
Hugh Jackman
Christian Bale
Michael Caine
Rebecca Hall
Scarlett Johansson
David Bowie
Piper Perabo
Andy Serkis
Ricky Jay

Genre
Drama/Mystery/Sci-Fi/Thriller

imdb.com // Official Website

I hope I put it in the right genre field if not ... could you move it, please? (:

So ... I am kinda obsessed with Christian Bale at the moment and I like saw this dvd in the store and bought it. The back text sounded kinda nice and I thought if the movie were shit at least I could look at Christian. Lol ^__^

But actually the movie is kinda fine. Sometimes you have to remember in which time you are cause they like put the past INTO the past so that you have past-past, past and present. Lol But it sounds more complicated than it really is. It's easy to understand and after I watched it the second time yesterday I have to admit: I love this movie!

And without saying to much now then end is really what you don't expect. I mean in the last few minutes I was thinking "Wth. THIS trick?!" But in the end I was wrong and this end I wasn't expecting. And I couldn't wish for a better end. Very Happy

What I have to say at last is: I was never really interested in magicians and I guess I'll never be and if that fits for you watch the movie anyways! You won't regret it.

Or is anybody here who watched the movie already? And if so ... what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
http://frozenglibber.livejournal.com/

The Prestige
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
central perk :: Movies :: Mystery | Fantasy | Horror | Sci-Fi :: The Prestige (2006)-
Jump to: