central perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

central perk

wanna talk about anything you want? Here's the right place for that

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dani
Admin
Admin
Dani

Female Posts : 162

[Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Empty
PostSubject: [Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09)   [Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Megan Fox make their way to the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday (September 13) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress and former O.C. actor Adam Brody introduced Green Day, who played one of their new songs “East Jesus Nowhere.”

Members of the Transformers crew recently wrote a scathing letter about Megan, after she compared director Michael Bay to Hitler. On Saturday, Bay posted a note on his blog regarding the letter from his crew. “I don’t condone the crew letter to Megan. And I don’t condone Megan’s outlandish quotes. But her crazy quips are part of her crazy charm. The fact of the matter I still love working with her, and I know we still get along. I even expect more crazy quotes from her on Transformers 3.”

[Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Th_megan-fox-visits-the-vmas-01 [Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Th_megan-fox-visits-the-vmas-02 [Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Th_megan-fox-visits-the-vmas-03 [Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Th_megan-fox-visits-the-vmas-04
[Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Th_megan-fox-visits-the-vmas-05 [Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Th_megan-fox-visits-the-vmas-06 [Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09) Th_megan-fox-visits-the-vmas-07

Credits go to here

Back to top Go down
https://central-perk.forumieren.com

[Photos] Megan Fox Visits The VMAs (Sept. 13th 09)
Page 1 of 1