central perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

central perk

wanna talk about anything you want? Here's the right place for that

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dani
Admin
Admin
Dani

Female Posts : 162

[Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009 Empty
PostSubject: [Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009   [Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:56 am

[Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009 Clive-owen-details-magazine-october

Clive Owen suits up for the October 2009 cover of Details Magazine. The 46-year-old British actor is the kind of be-stubbled brooder whom straight men find authentic and their wives find irresistible. Here’s what Clive shared:

On recent scripts: “They are not very good. And these are films that are funded and ready-to-go ­expensive movies. You’re amazed that people are funding them. I start to think it’s me that I’m being too choosy.”

On living a normal life: “I’m quite good at getting on with my thing. I feel I’m pretty nifty; I can spot trouble coming.”

On reconnecting with his father: “It was a very bizarre experience, looking
at someone you’ve never known and going, ‘Oh my God, that’s my father.’”

Clive’s new movie The Boys Are Back opens in limited release next Friday (September 25).

More pics and for the full Clive article, visit Details.com.

[Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009 Th_clive-owen-details-magazine-octo-1 [Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009 Th_clive-owen-details-magazine-octo-2

(credits)

Back to top Go down
https://central-perk.forumieren.com

[Photos/Magazine] Clive Owen Covers ‘Details’ October 2009
Page 1 of 1