central perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

central perk

wanna talk about anything you want? Here's the right place for that

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wuthering Heights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
schokoglibber
(S)Talker
(S)Talker
schokoglibber

Female Posts : 109

Wuthering Heights Empty
PostSubject: Wuthering Heights   Wuthering Heights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Do you know Wuthering Heights? Did you even read it? Did you like it? What were you feeling reading it? I am pretty curious about all those things.

I just read it because it was mentioned so often in the Twilight Saga cause Bella read it herself so often. And I became totally curious about this book and so I went to my fav bookstore and bought it. But the reading was pretty ... hard, I would say. I mean I really like the book and the story and even how it's written even if it's pretty similar to Romeo & Juliet and I don't like this old language. xD But I spent like ... Idk 3 months or so reading it through. And the end I was only relieved that I finished it. But I would read it again. It's great. <3
Back to top Go down
http://frozenglibber.livejournal.com/
Akii
New Talker in Town
New Talker in Town
Akii

Female Posts : 28

Wuthering Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuthering Heights   Wuthering Heights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:23 pm

that was exactly how i discovered wuthering heights as well...
thank you SMeyer!!! xD

and it was some really hard piece to read...
i read it in german, because i knew that i would never be able to understand old english phrase...
the story was good, though it´s a really typical story for this time... i mean, they´re all kind of alike.
i hated the book at first, because the relationship between the main characters where just ridiculous... they hated each other, but still loved each other...
but still, the ending was sad...
hmm, i think i wouldn´t read it again. it took me some hard work to get through xD
maybe in a few years *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://jk-akii.livejournal.com/
schokoglibber
(S)Talker
(S)Talker
schokoglibber

Female Posts : 109

Wuthering Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuthering Heights   Wuthering Heights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Yeah. I read it in German, too. The lady at the bookstore was asking me if I wanted it in German or in English and I was like "Huh! Good question." and I answered that I would like it in German but English would be okay, too. And I thought English would be okay as last option. Because I knew I would need even more time to get it through then in German. xD
Back to top Go down
http://frozenglibber.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

Wuthering Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuthering Heights   Wuthering Heights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wuthering Heights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
central perk :: Books | Magazines :: Authors :: Emily Bronte-
Jump to: