central perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

central perk

wanna talk about anything you want? Here's the right place for that

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like DRAKE BELL ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xisca94
Newborn
Newborn
xisca94

Female Posts : 9

Do you like DRAKE BELL ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like DRAKE BELL ?   Do you like DRAKE BELL ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Do you like DRAKE BELL?
,I'm a big fan of him,his music is fantastic !
He is also fantastic Smile
haha (L)
Back to top Go down
Dani
Admin
Admin
Dani

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Do you like DRAKE BELL ?   Do you like DRAKE BELL ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm

I love Drake Bell. He's my new addiction. I thank my sister for that looool. My sister is 13 years younger then me and is always watching Disney Channel and Nickelodeon shows and so I found out about Drake & Josh and I watch that since 2 months or so and found out that Drake Bell is only one year younger then me and that he makes music...I checked it out and since then I love it. I love Drake & Josh and I love Drake Bell and I love his music. Soooooo awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://central-perk.forumieren.com
xisca94
Newborn
Newborn
xisca94

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Do you like DRAKE BELL ?   Do you like DRAKE BELL ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Dani wrote:
I love Drake Bell. He's my new addiction. I thank my sister for that looool. My sister is 13 years younger then me and is always watching Disney Channel and Nickelodeon shows and so I found out about Drake & Josh and I watch that since 2 months or so and found out that Drake Bell is only one year younger then me and that he makes music...I checked it out and since then I love it. I love Drake & Josh and I love Drake Bell and I love his music. Soooooo awesome. Very Happy

wooow..I love him so much...I'm crazy..ahahah

Do you like the new song ?..Unbelievable ?..I love IT !!! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Dani
Admin
Admin
Dani

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Do you like DRAKE BELL ?   Do you like DRAKE BELL ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 pm

yessss, I've only heard it on his myspace tho. Can't wait for his new music Very Happy Awww I so adore his music..it's sooo goooood Very Happy I think I have a Drake-Sickness lol!
Back to top Go down
https://central-perk.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like DRAKE BELL ?   Do you like DRAKE BELL ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like DRAKE BELL ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
central perk :: Music :: Rock :: Drake Bell-
Jump to: