central perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

central perk

wanna talk about anything you want? Here's the right place for that

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
schokoglibber
(S)Talker
(S)Talker
schokoglibber

Female Posts : 109

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Public Enemies   Public Enemies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Public Enemies Publicenemiesposter-1

The Feds try to take down notorious American gangsters John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson and Pretty Boy Floyd during a booming crime wave in the 1930s.

Cast
Johnny Depp
Christian Bale
Marion Cotillard
James Russo
Channing Tatum
Emilie de Ravin

Genre
Crime/Drama/History/Thriller

imdb.com // Official Website

I watched the movie this week and I liked it pretty much. It's a great movie. But I didn't liked the end (my friend just said: "You can't change the end, it's a real story!" ;___; And I know that but that doesn't mean I have to like the end, right? o.O) and I think it was too less Christian (and my friend said: "He doesn't have the main role ..." I know that, too and it annoys me. xD) but I liked it.

Johnny was pretty awesome! And the whole love story ... I don't like it so much in general but this time ... It was so nice. *_* It just fit to the whole story and Marion Cotillard was just a great actress in the role of Billie. Very Happy I didn't know her before but now I hope I'll see her soon in a new movie.

And I mean the 1930s look so great in the movie. I wish I could go there and live there for a while. It must have been hard but I guess it was great, too. All the men were such gentlemen. *sighs* ...

Uhm yeah. So ... I wanted to know if you watched it and if you did how did you like it?
Back to top Go down
http://frozenglibber.livejournal.com/
Dani
Admin
Admin
Dani

Female Posts : 162

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies   Public Enemies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Copied out of my Livejournal Very Happy

Quote :
Well yea after that we went to the movies. We watched Public Enemies. I really enjoyed that movie. Was kinda long but still pretty entertaining. I thought Johnny Depp looked really hot in that movie. I'm not a Johnny Depp Fan/Lover but he's a pretty great actor and I really enjoyed his appearance in this movie. Also Christian Bale was pretty great in there.

SPOILER!!!: (Don't read if you haven't seen Public Enemies yet)

I knew Channing Tatum was in that movie aswell. I was really lookin forward to his appearance...even tho I wasnt sure if he is in Public Enemies or Inglourious Basterds but yea...he was in Public Enemies. Sadly he had a very short appearance =( He got killed in the beginning and only was in the movie for like 2 minutes =( I thought he would be in there for longer. I really like Channing Tatum. Yea well...I'll see him in G.I. Joe instead hehe =P Obviously Johnny Depp died aswell in the end since he's the bad guy. After the movie my friend was like "Awww what a sad end." and I was like "why? because Johnny Depp died?" and she answered "no, now she (his girlfriend in the movie) is all alone =(" and then I started to laugh and said "well she knew who he was and she knew they would find him some day" =P And even Christian Bale's character died...well you don't see it in the movie but they wrote it in the end...does everyone has to die in this movie? =P

While watching that movie I struggled over some actors I recognized again...like as I said...Channing Tatum or... Emilie de Ravin from Lost or Giovanni Ribisi from Friends and Leelee Sobieski which we (me and my friend) both know from the movie Joy Ride with Paul Walker.

Well yea...was a really good movie. =)
Back to top Go down
https://central-perk.forumieren.com
schokoglibber
(S)Talker
(S)Talker
schokoglibber

Female Posts : 109

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies   Public Enemies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 pm

I noticed Leelee, too and I was so happy. But somehow she just gets small roles now, could that be? I mean I know her from Joan of Arc and then Joyride and now? Just that small role. :/ But at least she was in the movie which made me happy. And she didn't die! *yays* Very Happy

And your friend was right ... poor Billie, now she's all alone. It makes me wonder that she hasn't killed herself. >,>' Or died in an accident soon after.
Back to top Go down
http://frozenglibber.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies   Public Enemies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Enemies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
central perk :: Movies :: Cinema :: Public Enemies-
Jump to: